Re: [Debconf-discuss] Regarding weather / beach / sea in Mar del Plata

Hola Andreas Tille!

>> Regarding going to the sea, don't count on it.  Our sea is not bathed by
>> any warm current (like the Gulf Current for you guys in the North), so that
>> even in summer the sea is very cold.  So, if you don't want to go down with
>> hipothermia, I suggest you don't go further than just getting your feet
>> wet.
>
> Hmmm, that depends.  I expect it to be not much below 10° considering
> the outer temperatures - that's no temperature which would stop me
> from enjoing a (short) bath...

According to [1], it's 9 °C in August.  I wouldn't dare taking a bath in
it, but if you know what you are doing and still want it, I guess nobody
will stop you :).

[1]: http://www.weather2travel.com/climate-guides/index.php?destination=mar-del-plata

--
 Bessos,    (o_