[Debconf-discuss] DebConf8 bus from EZE to MDQ (was Re: [Debconf-announce] DebConf8 reconfirmation deadline)

Hi there!

On Mon, 19 May 2008 20:42:14 +0200, Margarita Manterola wrote:
> We are now starting the reconfirmation period for DebConf8.

While reconfirming my attendance at DebConf8, I noticed that I haven't
yet reserved the bus from EZE to MDQ, as suggested at [1]:

  There are 8 daily regular trips leaving from Ezeiza airport to Mar del
  Plata offered by Manuel Tienda Leon for around 37€ round-trip, and it
  lasts about 6 hours.
  [...]
  It is posible to make a reservation sending a mail to
  reservas@tiendaleonmdq.com.

This because on the travel registration page there's the following text:

  Arrival

  I will be taking the bus from BA to Mar Del Plata.  (y/n)

  We are asking this question so that we can make sure that the company
  which runs the buses will have enough available seats (including
  running extra buses if necessary). It will still be your
  responsibility to arrange your own bus tickets.

The first time I read it as "there'll be enough seats on the buses, but
you need to pay the ticket by yourself before taking the bus".

Now that I read it again, it sounds different as in "there'll be enough
seats on the buses, but you need to *reserve* and pay the ticket by
yourself before taking the bus".

Which is the correct reading for that?

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca