Re: [Debconf-discuss] DebConf9

On Tue, 23 Oct 2007, Micah Anderson wrote:

I'd like to go to Iceland, please... oh and I'll take fries with that.

Meeee toooooooooooooooooo :)
  ( http://fam-tille.de/island/index_en.html )

Alternatively, I am willing to go there and develop the contacts and organize
a conference if someone will pay for me to do that :)

I'd immediately join you.  Actually I had some e-mail contact to two Debian
users in the past (would need refresh) but I got the impression that
Iceland is one of our last targets once we take over the whole world.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de