[Debconf-discuss] What to do on a sunday morning in London

Hi,

due to some bad luck and bad timing, I have a rather bad connection back
to Germany. I will take the night bus to London and arrive there 7:30 at
Victoria Station. The Eurostar to Paris leaves at 13:30. That gives me 6
hours to fill, while dragging along my luggage? I don’t mind to get a
day pass for the underground.

Any suggestions what to do? Maybe some nice park to look at (and to rest
a bit more)? Sights that are compatible with a tired geek? Or maybe
someone is already in London at that time and wants to meet for some
post-DebConf hanging-around?

The same questions actually arises for Paris as well, where I have to
waste time from 17:30 to 22:30.

Greetings,
Joachim

--