Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] Night venue - volunteers needed!

sod that!!

when everyone else wants to go to sleep, give the remaining people a
2 minute warning, then bar the doors.

if there's anyone left alive in the morning, give them a bucket of
water for a cold shower and a free breakfast.

hose the place down to wash away the blood and start again.

--
lkcl.net - visionary, spiritual healer (in training),
poet, free software advocate and creative architect