Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] Night venue - volunteers needed!

On 6/16/07, Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com> wrote:
We need a few reliable volunteers to look after the overnight hacklab
venue - opening up each evening, dealing with issues that may arise
and closing each morning. The orga team are already busy enough during
each day that we can't really take this on. So, if the late-night
hacking sessions are important to you then please get in touch - you
can make them happen!

Last night I stayed for closing the night venue. I can still do that
provided I'm not attending any talk in the early morning, or somebody
volunteers for waking me up in the morning :)

--
Martín Ferrari