Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] DebCamp Skills Exchange

Am Wednesday, den 13. June hub Joachim Breitner folgendes in die Tasten:

Hi!

> This will be a very spontanious, unprepared, confusing talk and does not
> deserve to be recorded. But if there are more interested people that do
> not see it today, I might do it again later. Mayb less spontanious, less
> prepared and less confusing then :-)

I would be interested, but am arriving at 18th...

Ciao
Max
--
|           |                 Follow the white penguin.
|  |  |/\|  |  Rechnerbetrieb Mathematik  |   Meine Baustellen:  TSM    |
|           |  Universitaet Paderborn     |   Hostmaster, Linux, LDAP   |