Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] DebCamp Skills Exchange

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 13.06.2007, 16:15 +0300 schrieb Eddy Petrișor:
> Enrico Zini wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I want to use DebCamp to teach and learn.
> >
> > I've set up a page to request and offer improvised tutorial
sessions:

> >   http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebCampSkillsExchange
> >
> > Have a look and add yourself.
> >
> > The first session will be:
> >
> >    Haskell tutorial (today, 13 jun 15:30 in the lower BOF room)
> >
> >    By: JoachimBreitner
>
> Is this recorded? I will arrive on Saturday but I would like to see
this tutorial.

This will be a very spontanious, unprepared, confusing talk and does not
deserve to be recorded. But if there are more interested people that do
not see it today, I might do it again later. Mayb less spontanious, less
prepared and less confusing then :-)

Greetings,
Joachim
--