Re: [Debconf-discuss] Help: Edinburgh - London before 1pm?

Hi,

thanks for the information. I think I start to understand the British
system, at least in those parts that matter :-)

I just booked the London-Edinburgh Train (Sunday, 10/06/2007 departs
LONDON KINGS CROSS at 11:45 travel by Train service provider GNER to
station EDINBURGH WAVERLEY arrives 16:49) for £28.50, not the best deal,
but it’s ok.

For the way back I think I’ll go for the sleeper train if I can get the
reduced £33 ticket, otherwise I might take the overnight bus (only £5,
can that be true?)

Thanks for the help.

Greetings,
Joachim