[Debconf-discuss] Help: Edinburgh - London before 1pm?

Hi,

I just bought my return ticket from London to Germany. Because of
limited availability (and because I should have done that on saturday),
I have to take the Eurostar leaving at 13:36 in London Waterloo. Now my
problem is: How do I get from Edinburgh to London in time? Could please
someone living in the UK, who knows the system better, help me out with
an affordable connection London - Edinburgh (on 2007-06-10, leaving not
before 10:30) and Edinburgh - London (on 2007-06-24, arriving before
13:00)?

Or maybe someone is going by car from Edinburgh to London and is willing
to leave early enough so that I can make it?

Or maybe someone for some reason has a later Eurostar connection to
London and is willing to swap?

Any help highly appreciated.

Greetings,
Joachim