[Debconf-discuss] Re: [Debconf-announce] Preliminary list of events for DebConf7

On 2007-03-14T00:17+0100 Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> Please note that you currently should not look at the scheduled times/rooms,
> its all a fake right now. Scheduling isn't done yet.

I wanted to alter my event down to 30mins or perhaps even 15mins,
however I was unable to do so in the interface.

I was thinking I want the talk shorter and punchy. I can stretch it to
45mins, though if you're short on time please feel free to compress it.

I also tried to upload an image of myself, by first clicking:
https://penta.debconf.org/submission/dc7/person
It just timed out ...

Best wishes,