[Debconf-discuss] DebConf6 Final Report

Hi

if you attended DebConf6 - how about you send us a little statement
about your impression of it? We are *finally* preparing the Final Report
for it and would want to include a number of impressions attendees got.

It doesnt need to be much, between 3 lines and a page of text. Only
format needed is that of paragraphs, rest is done by us. Please include
a little information about how we should print your name, ie simple "Joe
Random" or "Joe Random, $YOUR_COMPANIES_NAME".

Send everything to report@debconf.org please.

(Yes, we know that we are late, but better late then never. :) )

--
bye Joerg
[http://www.youam.net/stuff/info...-hosting.de/server-info.php]