[Debconf-discuss] Cheese and Wine BoF: reminder

As already announced a few weeks ago, the now traditional Cheese and
Wine BoF will be held during the DebConf week.

A wiki page was opened by Anibal a while ago and it is still a little
bit short of volunteers and contributions.

By definition, it needs some preparation before the event as the
material has to be bringed by participants.

As, now, the hype about DebConf is beginning, it is time for me to
remind you about this important social event.

Please add your contributions to
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf7/CheeseWineBoF and let's have a
great Cheese Party.

The exact schedule depends on the local organization. I currently
suggest we hold the party on Monday 18th or Tuesday 19th. That will
help preventing biological accidents in case some cheeses wait for too
long.