[Debconf-discuss] Fwd: DebConf2 stuff wanted!

Hi,

Sorry if this message gets to you twice, as I don't know who's
subscribed and who's not.

I'm trying to build a site for documenting the past DebConf2 as
currently there are none, only a few pages scattered (and some lost).

So, if you have something: pictures, talks slides or transcripts,
recaps of the event, even some blog posting, it could be nice to put
it into the site.

Right now, I'm missing information about the following talks:

Introduction
       Joe Drew, Bdale Garbee <hoserhead@woot.net>
Free Software in Brazil
       Henrique de Moraes Holschuh <hmh@debian.org>
Security Enhanced (SE) Linux in Debian
       Russell Coker <russell@coker.com.au>
debconf at Debconf
       Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org>
Catered dinner (there was a talk here??)
       Michael Robertson, Bdale Garbee <bdale@debian.org>
How to support users
       David B. Harris <eelf@sympatico.ca>

To Joe, Bdale, Henrique, Damian, Andreas and Matt: I already could
find the material from your talks not listed here, I'd like to know if
it's OK if I upload that in the new site.

Thanks!

--
Martín Ferrari