Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] Call for keys for keysigning in Edinburgh during DebConf7

On Sun, 2007-05-06 at 20:33 +0100, William Hamilton wrote:
> Anibal Monsalve Salazar wrote:
>
> "DebConf7 will take place in central Edinburgh, within the UNESCO World
> Heritage site"
>
> Sorry, that's incorrect.
>
> As someone who actually lives in Edinburgh, I can confirm that the EICC
> conference centre is neither in the Old Town or the New Town - it's in
> the financial area.

But DebConf isn't being held at the EICC....  The main venue is Teviot
Row House, which *is* within the World Heritage site (if only just), see
http://www.ewht.org.uk/editor/GetFile.aspx?ItemId=62 ; the other
buildings being used (e.g. hostels) are also within it.

--
Moray Allan