Re: [Debconf-discuss] Logo for DebConf7

On Mon, 2007-04-16 at 22:58 +0100, Moray Allan wrote:
> It's been suggested that we should choose a logo for DebConf7, to go on
> the t-shirts/proceedings/advertising etc.  It would be better to have a
> logo that looks good printed in one colour in outline, though it's fine
> to have a colour version as well.  It would be a plus to include, or
> look good next to, the Debian swirl.
<snip>

I would appreciate it if artists submitting logos would give permission
in advance for the video team to distribute them on DVDs of the
conference, and for further redistribution.  (Ideally all material on
the DVDs should be under the DebConf Video License, CC-BY or CC-SA.)

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
Teamwork is essential - it allows you to blame someone else.