Re: [Debconf-discuss] Post debconf tourism

On Fri, 6 Apr 2007 08:49:55 +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@debian.org> said:

> On Thu, Apr 05, 2007 at 02:57:19PM -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>> Anyone else planning on a short post-conference sight seeing trip?

> Do you mean something like this:
> http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf7/TripafterDebConf ? :)

        I did look at the page, but the 8 people registered there are
 planning on spending far more time than I can take off from my work,
 and thus the trip planning is on a different level.  Also, there are
 few concrete plans there, it is mostly an expression of interest, but I
 need to determine which days to buy ait tickets and reserve the hotel
 on.

        I was planning on staying on _past_ the conference, since that
 gives me a week to set up the trip while in Edinburg; so the issue is
 mostly trying to decide between a couple of days of day trips versus a
 2-3 day trip, so I can figure out whether or not to book the hotel from
 Sunday -- Wednesday.

        Suggestions?

        manoj
--
Bucy's Law: Nothing is ever accomplished by a reasonable man.