Re: [Debconf-discuss] Venezuela free software video in homer

Ahhh, dont worry.

You can get a copy of the next web sites

http://www.milmazz.com/soft-libre-venezuela.avi
http://koshrf.fercusoft.com/koshrf/soft-libre-venezuela.avi
http://www.xpolinux.org/soft-libre-venezuela.avi

Regards.

 --- Jim Gettys <jg@laptop.org> escribió:

> I'm back in the United States...   Easiest way is
> for me to grab it on
> the net somewhere.
>                         Regards,
>                          Jim
>

> On Sun, 2006-05-21 at 12:14 -0500, Hector Colina
> wrote:
> > Hello Jim.
> >
> > I will be in debconf until tomorrow.
> >
> > If do you like, I can make a copy for you, I have
> > lot of blank CD and I will be happy to make copy
> for
> > everyone.
> >
> > I will be in the hacklab 1 after lunch.
> >
> > Regards.
> >

> >  --- Jim Gettys <jg@laptop.org> escribió:
> >
> > > Hector,
> > >
> > > Where could I get a copy of the video now that
> > > Debconf is over (at least
> > > for me)?
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > >             Jim Gettys
> > >             OLPC

> > > software

> > > software,

> put
> > > the
> subtitles.

> goverment
> > > and
> > > participation

> > > Jim Gettys
> > > One Laptop Per Child

Hector Colina. Linux  counter id 131637
Debian user, aka e1th0r
Mérida-Venezuela http://e1th0r.gulmer.org.ve
Key fingerprint = 6FA1 6D2F CF9E 5C86 7DC5  EF2C 881F 07E7 D12F 702D

Correo Yahoo!