[Debconf-discuss] Informal Video of Debconf6

Hi Everyone.

I am shooting some video of the conference that I would like to put
online for everyone to have and will make it free (as in freedom)  for
everyone to use. I think it would be nice for people to have access to
this footage and it may be useful too for researchers.

I am pretty new to filming so I can't guarantee the quality of the
video and I am not sure how long it will take me to get it online
because I have never really dealt with video. But hopefully it will
happen in the next couple of months!

Gabriella