Re: [Debconf-discuss] arriving early in .mx (May 5th)

Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 28, 2006 at 06:02:01PM +0200, Amaya wrote:
> > Want to join the crowd of happy güeros? We can work something out,
> > although my experience is that decision making in groups bigger than 3
> > deosn't ever work. But you'll be in company! :)
>
> I've absolutely no idea of what a crowd of "happy güeros" is (my total
> Spanish amount to something like 2 words), but it sounds like a lot of
> fun :-)  I'll be happy to join.

You just need to _not_ listen to Brujerías's Matando Güeros song, or
that won't be that funny anymore :-))

> Let me know who I need to get in touch for some logistic information,
> like where should I point my feet to, once arrived in .mx.

If we cannot get the van sponsored by CFE (Gunnar is currently waiting
for confirmation from their part), Marcela and I were thinking on
renting a van by ourselves for Friday 5th, Sat 6th and Sun 7th, in order
to pick up people from the airport on Friday and Saturday evening. We
would just charge a fee for every passenger in the van to cost the
renting expenses.

That'd also allow us to take people from the airport to hotels/Oaxtepec
and take them to have one beer or ten :-) as the plans could be prepared
by Mauro in Coyoacán.

--
David Moreno Garza <damog@damog.net>   |  http://www.damog.net/
		   <damog@debian.org>  |          GPG: C671257D