Re: [Debconf-discuss] arriving early in .mx (May 5th)

Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
>   I'll arrive in Mexico City May 5th.

There's a bunch of ppl arrving that day and the next, like 15.
I'll also be getting a room, but close to damog's house, where a bunch
of people will crash on the floor.
We'll hopefully land by 5.30pm and more coming later.

Want to join the crowd of happy güeros? We can work something out,
although my experience is that decision making in groups bigger than 3
deosn't ever work. But you'll be in company! :)

Amaya, the Debian shepperd dog

--
 .''`.   I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think
: :' :   I have ended up where I needed to be   -- Douglas Adams