Re: [Debconf-discuss] arriving early in .mx (May 5th)

Mauro Parra dijo [Fri, Apr 28, 2006 at 06:53:39PM -0500]:
> Coyocan is a nice place, really. Plenty of pubs, some old church around,
> bookstores, etc.
> http://www.mexicocity.com.mx/coyoa2.html
>
> A map:
>
> http://www.guiaroji.com.mx/busqueda/resultados.php?id=92ff942d08e1cd8642849fa1e76e7dfa&r=1
>
> look for Jardin Centenario. (to the north of the map)
>
> I don't know exactly where is your hotel. Gunnar, Hotel Montreal is over
> Tlalpan?

Yes, almost on the corner of Tlalpan and Miguel Ángel de
Quevedo. Mauro, maybe you could organize a small users gathering, so
our local fauna can have a beer or three with the fine sampling of
just arrived developers? ;-)

Greetings,

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23