Re: [Debconf-discuss] arriving early in .mx (May 5th)

On Fri, Apr 28, 2006 at 02:09:20PM -0500, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
> In our Wiki [1] you can find the data for Hotel Montreal, a
> reasonably cheap and quite decent hotel, very close to the Southern
> bus station, where the buses to Oaxtepec depart. It's also close (not
> walking distance, but close) to both my and Damog's house, as well as
> to Coyoacán, where we could go celebrate the first night you are all
> here ;-)

I will try to book a room there.

What about adding to that page of somewhere else a rendez-vous
time/place in Mexico City for the night of the 5th? I will be happy to
celebrate indeed, I think other people can be as happy as me :-)

Maybe something like 7-8 pm at that Coyoacán, better if equipped with
some info about how to get there ;)

Many thanks for your info!

Cheers.