Re: [Debconf-discuss] DebConf6 - Trip after DebConf

Hey,

On Friday 03 February 2006 00:10, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> As I already wrote in
> http://lists.debconf.org/lurker/message/20060106.195759.eb272555.en.html
> we plan to have a trip *after* Debconf. Long way to Mexico, so we should
> use that and see more from the country.
>
> The wiki page behind http://wiki.debian.org/DebConf6Trip contains a
> table where you can add yourself, if you want to participate and also a
> few informations about probable places we can visit.

Currently that page lists 15 people and I expect there will be more people who
want to travel after debconf... so I dont expect that we will be one large
group traveling.

> Gabriela, (Gunnar.wife() ), kindly agreed to help us with the organization
> stuff, like finding interesting places, ways how to get there and,
> sometimes also nice, places to sleep.
> Discussion should happen on the debconf-discuss list, the wiki page
> should get updated based on that, whenever it is important.

I was thinking myself how to spend the week I'll have and came to two
conclusions: 1. I'm not really keen to see beaches or highly touristic stuff
and 2. I probably only want to see two or three places (within those seven
days) but probably not more - I want to take some time to actually see and
dive into places and not rush from one point to the next.

Besides that, I'm open for anything :)

regards,
	Holger