Re: [Debconf-discuss] washing clothes at the vaction complex

On Sat, Apr 15, 2006 at 02:42:37PM -0500, Graham Wilson wrote:
I'm not sure if this is mentioned anywhere, so I figured I'd ask here.
I'll be at both debcamp and debconf, so I'll be down in Mexico for a bit
over two weeks. Will there be anywhere to wash clothes in or around the
vaction complex, or should I try to pack two weeks worth of clothes?

Something also not mentioned, which last years FAQ discussed, is the
sleeping arrangements.

Do we need to bring towels?  Blankets?  Will we be able to take showers
for free?  Is the running water restricted to certain times of day?
What sort of telephone service is available?  Can we make international
calls or do we have to bring our own cell phones?

Ted

--
It's not true unless it makes you laugh, but you don't understand it until it makes you weep.

Eukleia: Ted Walther
Address: 5690 Pioneer Ave, Burnaby, BC  V5H2X6 (Canada)
Contact: 604-430-4973