Re: [Debconf-discuss] Non-sponsored hotel accommodation?

Hi!
To check the prices, you can take a look to this page of the debconf
website http://debconf6.debconf.org/about/accommodation.html

Then, if you need help with your reservations, you can contact me in
reservations@debconf.org , telling me the dates you are staying, and
which of the options you choose to stay. I speak spanish so I will
contact the hotel and send your reservation.

Regards,
ASCIIGirl