[Debconf-discuss] Re: [Debconf-announce] DebConf6 Over - Thanks to all and pictures for the gallery

On Sat, Jun 03, 2006 at 12:47:25AM +0200, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> Hi,
(...)
> We would like to say thank you to all the people who helped to run and
> organize this conference, taking on tasks such as

I would personally like to thank all the people involved in making this event
happen. Even though I did not had time [1] for as much fun [2] as I would
have liked to it was really fantastic.

One of the organisers (he knows who he is) got a great hug from many
attendees the last day. I would like to extend a (virtual) hug to the
rest of the organisation.

Friendly,

Javier

[1] Broken laptop and having to prepare the workshops I was involved in
added up a lot of stress.
[2] But I did get to learn how to play Mao!