Re: [Debconf-discuss] Re: Please revoke your signatures from Martin Kraff's keys

On 25 May 2006, Stephen Frost verbalised:

> * Manoj Srivastava (srivasta@debian.org) wrote:
>> Explanation? What we have here is an act of bad faith, in the guise
>> of demonstrating a weakness. In my experience, one act of bad faith
>> often leads to others.
>
> pffft.  This is taking it to an extreme.  He wasn't trying to fake
> who he was, it just wasn't an ID issued by a generally recognized
> government (or perhaps not a government at all, but whatever).

        If you think an ID from a place that issue you any ID when you
  pay for it is valid, I probably will not trust a key signed by you,
  and I would also suggest other people do not.

        manoj
--
Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from
themselves. Sir James Barrie