[Debconf-discuss] i18n infrastructure ad-hoc session 12:50 TODAY Hacklab room

As a reminder in the hope that some interested people will get this
mail before the session actually starts, I'd hereby like to remind
i18n people that we will handle a first discussion session at 12:50 in
the hacklab room.

The general point of this session is to draw ideas around an i18n
infrastructure for Debian needs, in the spirit  similar to Pootle or
Rosetta frameworks.

As one GSoC project (which I accepted to mentor in case it is
accepted) is aimed at drawng the first lines of such an
infrastructure, such informal discussions will help all of us focusing
our ideas.

Please note that *another* i18n ad-hoc session is schedule for Friday
10:05.

I tried to personnally invite all people I feel should be here but I
certainly forgot some people, so don't hesitate showing up in both
sessions. I only had one day yesterday to try catching up everybody
and you may have noticed that I was a bit exhausted...:)

These sessions will also be a new start for the planned i18n session
in Extremadura, next September
(http://wiki.debian.org/WorkSessionExtremadura2006i18n).

So, please, after Mark Shuttleworth's BOF in the Tower, run to the
Hacklab room for the i18n session at 12:50. It can run up to 14:00
(lunch time).