Re: [Debconf-discuss] i18n infrastructure ad-hoc session 12:50 TODAY Hacklab room

Quoting Christian Perrier (bubulle@debian.org):
> As a reminder in the hope that some interested people will get this
> mail before the session actually starts, I'd hereby like to remind
> i18n people that we will handle a first discussion session at 12:50 in

Which failed miserably as mail got outside my laptop only during this
afternoon's talks...:-)

It seems that I just couldn't find time to ensure that mail goes out
in the meantime.:)

Anyway, this wil be a good reminder for the 2nd Ad-Hoc session about
i18n infrastructure, that is scheduled for Friday 10:15