Re: [Debconf-discuss] Have only one IRC channel! (was: [Debconf-announce] Last Mail before DC6)

> Can't we just use either one? I see no need to have the same channel
> on two separate, unsynchronised networks. It'll make it harder to
> find people...

Agreed. So far, I see that the freenode channel is way more populated
than the oftc one, so I'm considering hanging only on it.

Would it be possible to shut the other one down (or just keep it with
/topic redirecting to freenode)?