[Debconf-discuss] Have only one IRC channel! (was: [Debconf-announce] Last Mail before DC6)

also sprach Meike Reichle <meike@debconf.org> [2006.05.07.2055 +0200]:
> There will be an official DebConf irc channel, #debconf, provided both
> on freenode and oftc. It will also feature a bot announcing beginning
> talks and the like.

Can't we just use either one? I see no need to have the same channel
on two separate, unsynchronised networks. It'll make it harder to
find people...

Anyway, thanks for the other information and all the organisation!
I cannot wait!

spamtraps: madduck.bogus@madduck.net

http://kirch.net/unix-nt/