Re: [Debconf-discuss] making hotel reservations at Vacational Center IMSS Oaxtepec

On Thu, 2006-03-30 at 19:53 -0600, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
> Matt Zagrabelny dijo [Thu, Mar 30, 2006 at 01:52:10PM -0600]:
> > greetings,
> >
> > i am planning on attending debconf and am needing to book a hotel room.
> > the travel agency for the university that i work for has been in contact
> > with Vacational Center IMSS Oaxtepec. it seems that they (the travel
> > agency) are having a difficult time communicating with V.C. IMSS; that
> > is, they cannot seem to find anyone who speaks english when they call.
> >
> > does anyone have any advice regarding this situation?
> >
> > also, the website:
> > http://debconf6.debconf.org/about/accommodation.html
> >
> > talks about two hotels being inside of V.C IMSS, Yautepec and Zacatepec.
> > do i or the travel agency need to contact the hotels (Yautepec or
> > Zacatepec) directly?
>
> Hi,
>
> Risking to be wrong (please, Nadezhda, Andreas, anybody, comment on
> this), I think the easiest way -as long as you don't need a separate
> invoice, which we cannot issue- is that we add your room to the block
> of rooms we will be renting, so you can just pay the difference
> straight to the committee - How does that sound?

i am not sure if i will be reimbursed if i do not have some sort of
invoice or receipt. other than that, it sounds good. out of curiousity,
what sort of payments (to the committee) are acceptable?

thanks,

-matt zagrabelny