Re: [Debconf-discuss] making hotel reservations at Vacational Center IMSS Oaxtepec

Matt Zagrabelny dijo [Thu, Mar 30, 2006 at 01:52:10PM -0600]:
> greetings,
>
> i am planning on attending debconf and am needing to book a hotel room.
> the travel agency for the university that i work for has been in contact
> with Vacational Center IMSS Oaxtepec. it seems that they (the travel
> agency) are having a difficult time communicating with V.C. IMSS; that
> is, they cannot seem to find anyone who speaks english when they call.
>
> does anyone have any advice regarding this situation?
>
> also, the website:
> http://debconf6.debconf.org/about/accommodation.html
>
> talks about two hotels being inside of V.C IMSS, Yautepec and Zacatepec.
> do i or the travel agency need to contact the hotels (Yautepec or
> Zacatepec) directly?

Hi,

Risking to be wrong (please, Nadezhda, Andreas, anybody, comment on
this), I think the easiest way -as long as you don't need a separate
invoice, which we cannot issue- is that we add your room to the block
of rooms we will be renting, so you can just pay the difference
straight to the committee - How does that sound?

Both hotels are inside the vacational center, as well as four other
hotels (youth, familiar and executive categories - Zacatepec and
Yautepec are familiar), and a series of bungalows.

Greetings,

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23