[Debconf-discuss] Re: [Debconf-announce] Room allocation

* Margarita Manterola [Tue, 28 Mar 2006 09:05:00 -0300]:

> Hello!

Hi!

> To prevent any disappointments, I'm asking everybody that is going to stay
> at the sponsored allocation to please send me their room preferences to
> this email (rooms@debconf.org).

  Sending this on-list since it's a general question.

> It might also be, people from your own team (d-i team, kernel team,
> gnome team, etc)...  The idea is to know what is that you prefer.

  Say 6 people in a team would like to share room, but 3 of them attend
  to DebCamp, and the other 3 arrive a week later. I'd be interested in
  knowing whether there are economic constraints that will make it
  impossible for the room to be half-full during DebCamp (eg., some
  rooms are payed only for the week of conferences, and not for DebCamp;
  or they're all payed for both weeks, but eg. cleaning of the rooms can
  be payed for per room, so not having all of them occupied during
  DebCamp makes the organization save money), or if requesting this is OK.

  Thanks in advance,

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

Que no te vendan amor sin espinas