Re: [Debconf-discuss] Oaxtepec's map

Quoting Gabriela Manjarrez (nadezhda@usa.net):
> Junichi
>
> From the airport to Oatepec are like 110 kms, in theory you can make
> 80 minutes by car, in fact you make like 2:00 hours, depends always
> on car traffic. :)

Is that realistic to imagine doing it with a taxi ?

I'll arrive (along with Mohamed Adnène Trojette and Raphaël Hertzog)
on May 14th early, so that first conference day (thanks to the
misunderstanding of the conference schedule, back in December when I
booked my tickets...:-|)

I assume that nothing will be really organized for this day, so we'd
better be on ourselves....

On the other hand, I don't really want to spend hours in busses and
miss most of the first conference day, so I'm already considering
coming with a taxi if that sounds possible.

Another possibility would of course be some kind local person..:-)