[Debconf-discuss] the best date to arrive

Three questions, please.

1.  If the airline will land me at MEX at 21:25 local
time either evening, should I come 13 May or 14 May?

2.  Must I arrange my own hotel in Mexico City the first
evening?  That is, if I land at MEX at 21:25, will it
then be too late at night to continue to Oaxtepec?

3.  Given an answer to the first two questions, is there
any reason I should not book flights and pay fares now?

I have neither ever attended Debconf nor flown to
Mexico, so do not hesitate to elaborate.  Thanks.

--
Thaddeus H. Black
508 Nellie's Cave Road