Re: 64-bit machines available?

> Actually it does, you need to RTFM[1]. 'dchroot sid' doesn't work,
> 'dchroot -c sid' does. Apparently this is a different version from the
> one that is installed on @d.o machines...

Sorry, I've never used dchroot before :) I thought I tried it with -c
as well, but apparently not.

> develserver1 does now. I also went ahead and installed tla, bazaar,
> and darcs. Subversion was already there; bazaar-ng doesn't appear to
> be packaged (or I'm not looking in the right direction).

On the subject of installing packages; it would be nice if the sid
dchroot could get build-essential and devscripts &co installed. That
would help a lot in trying to figure build problems on unstable out :-)

--
\\// Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/