Re: volleyball

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005, Marcin Owsiany wrote:

Probably what is more important, asphalt kills your knees as well :)
I see absolutely no chance to get hurd (neither for the ball nor for
the people) if nobody who actually has a ball and knows were the playground
is says: Lets meet at xx:yy o clock.  BTW, I have seen a playground on a
way from the auditorium to the hacklab which should be a shortcut in
the opinion of some people but was actually not.  But I guess I would
find this special playground again if there is no other near around.
(The playground was covered with sand.)

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--