Re: DebConf-7 ;)

On 5/25/05, Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
> It seems to me that we will soon end up in a scheme similar to the
> Olympics location choices...:-)...with two rounds and a few conference
> in four-star hotels in Geneva for Honourable Members of the Debconf
> Comittee to vote, visit to all candidate cities for all the Honourable
> Members of the Debconf Comittee and of course end up with Coca-Cola or
> Microsoft deciding the final location which will be Atlanta each year.

Actually I think that would be a nice idea. We could start light -
each compeating city makes a presentation, puts it up in current
Debconf + on the web and then one of two could happen:
* random choice after eliminating those that seam not to be ready/willing enough
* GR !!! double votes for all DD's present at the current Debconf !!!

:))

--
Best regards,
    Aigars Mahinovs        mailto:aigarius@debian.org