Re: Clarification of lodging request, please

Stephen Gran dijo [Mon, May 16, 2005 at 02:47:45PM -0400]:
> > your GF needs to register herself, too. Both of you should point
> > to each other in your respective comment section of the
> > registration.
>
> So, just to clarify, I want to leave it as 'Lodging at HUT, with my
> BF/GF ...', and she should also register, yes?  THat is what I currently
> have.

Exactly. And I noticed you already told us her name in the 'comments'
field, and she did the same - That should be it!

Greetings,

--
Gunnar Wolf - gwolf@gwolf.org - (+52-55)1451-2244 / 5623-0154
PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23