Re: Clarification of lodging request, please

On Mon, May 16, 2005 at 07:00:48PM +0200, Andreas Schuldei said:
> * Stephen Gran (steve@lobefin.net) [050516 18:23]:
> > I am sorry if this is obvious to everyone else, but I seem to be having
> > a parse error WRT the accomodation item in the debconf registration.
> >
> > I have chosen 'Lodging at HUT, with my BF/GF ...'
> >
> > What I mean is 'I would like to lodge at HUT, and I will be bringing my
> > GF, so we will be 2 people who need lodging.'  But I realize I can also
> > read this as 'I am lodging with my GF, who already has a room at HUT, so
> > we do not need to be counted as people who need lodging.'
> >
> > I hope I have not seriously messed up, and hopefully my first
> > interpretation of this was the correct one.
>
> your GF needs to register herself, too. Both of you should point
> to each other in your respective comment section of the
> registration.

Good thing I asked, then.  Doing so now, thanks very much for the
clarification.

> Gunnar, could you please make the wording even more explicit?

That would be a big help as well, thanks.
|  Stephen Gran                  | Get in touch with your feelings of      |
|  steve@lobefin.net             | hostility against the dying light.   -- |
|  http://www.lobefin.net/~steve | Dylan Thomas [paraphrased               |
|  			         | periphrastically]                       |