Conditions for disabled persons

Hello,

I recently decided that I'd like to travel to debconf5. I'd like to
attend there with my girlfriend who's severely handicapped (she's
dependent on her wheel chair). So she would like to know about the
conditions for her to stay there for a week. Especially she would like
to know about the situation of handicapped accessible toilets and stuff.

I also didn't find much information about requesting traveling support.
Am I allowed to request it even if I'm not an official DD (I'm still
waiting on the DAM to check my report) and what information do I need to
provide for a proper request?

Thanks in advance,
Flo

--
BOFH excuse #236:
Fanout dropping voltage too much, try cutting some of those little traces