Re: Iron Maiden performing at Helsinki on 6th and on 7th July! - Any Heavy Metal Debian Developers?

* Branden Robinson (branden@deadbeast.net) [050510 00:11]:
> If I can get my hands on a guitar and amplifier while at DebConf, I can
> treat you Maiden fans to my ham-fisted rendition of "The Trooper"...
>
> What ho, said the 'ting with the three bonce!

We were lucky enough that you left your guitar at home for
debconf3. Did you forget that when you played your guitar at
debconf2 in Toronto the local refuse disposal service went on
strike?

You could perhaps play banjo instead?