Re: Iron Maiden performing at Helsinki on 6th and on 7th July! - Any Heavy Metal Debian Developers?

On Sun, May 08, 2005 at 02:29:24PM -0700, Safir Secerovic wrote:
>    while I was browsing the Iron Maiden's site the other night I observered
>    that they are on European Tour now and that they are to perform at
>    Hartwall Areena, Helsinki on 6th and 7th of July, which is about DebConf5
>    time. Since I plan to come on 3rd I was wondering if more people are
>    intersted in going to watch the concert. In such case, maybe we could
>    contact someone from Helsinki (Debian/DebConf5 guys) to get tickets for us
>    and to instruct us how to get there. I would love very much to watch Iron
>    Maiden since I'm from Bosnia and they have not toured my country before.
>    Prices for the tickets are 47 and 51 euros. Thank you for reading.

I would, but I'm going to try to catch them on 31 July, since they're
kindly playing near where I live (Indianapolis, Indiana).

If I can get my hands on a guitar and amplifier while at DebConf, I can
treat you Maiden fans to my ham-fisted rendition of "The Trooper"...

What ho, said the 'ting with the three bonce!

--
G. Branden Robinson            |      Religion is regarded by the common
Free Software Developer        |      people as true, by the wise as