ubuntu bof at debconf5 ?

Hi,

to the best of my knowledge no ubuntu related talk or bof is scheduled or
planned for debconf. As I expect many developers to attend debconf5 (as well
as even more debian developers ;) I think this would be a good opportunity to
discuss ubuntu+debian related issues in an organized and coordinated manner -
oppossed to (very much welcome) private talks at dinners , in the sauna or
while dancing tango ;)

Of course the focus shouldnt be on promoting ubuntu ;-) Rather I'm thinking of
ubuntu+debian developers describing how they deal with "their different
hats", a discussion how to improve the ubuntu-debian-relationship, ...

What do you think ?

regards,
	Holger, who had the idea when lurking on #debian-boot and - again - getting
		some more insights in Ubuntus and Colin Watsons way of dealing with
		ubuntu+debian related stuff.
		(kamion, ubuntu: i like what you do and the way you do it very much.
			...as far as I can tell ;-)
		But I guess such a talk / bof would be good to spread this "knowledge"
		and I also think it would be good to give ubuntu some feedback what they are
		doing not so good (or bad or even good ;) and should improve.