Re: Road Trip from Germany et al

Hi,

On Thursday 31 March 2005 15:32, Sven Luther wrote:
> What about a bus ? Also, it depends if you drive to northern germany and
> take a ferry there, in which case it is maybe 8 hours dependending from
> where you leave, or go through poland/rusland/letonia or whatever, and take
> the fery from there.

Yup. A bus (=more people) should also be more fun. Going thru Denmark and
Sweden and then take a ferry to Finland also isn't that far...

At the moment I'm not sure how to get _to_ HELsinki as I'm planning to arrive
early (around 1st-3rd of july).

So I'm thinking more of a relaxed "sightseeing" trip _back_. And not to go
back home but to whatthehack! (see http://www.whatthehack.org for more...
starts ) - anybody else thinking about doing this ?

regards,
 Holger