Road Trip from Germany et al

Hi,

two years ago, I was driving to Oslo together with a bunch of other
people (Sven Luther, Erich Schubert, Sam Hocevar, Enrico Zini,
Fabbione), it was a lot of fun, cheaper than flying, and a good way to
getting know each other.

I know that Helsinki is a bit further than Oslo, but I still wonder if
there are people interested in a Road Trip (or maybe a Train Trip, dunno
how expensive that would be)?

I don't have a car of my own, though I might be able to get one. Still,
it would be better if someone with a car of his would join.

Greetings and looking forward to DebConf,

Joachim

--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner
Debian Developer