Debconf5 DVDs now available

I am now releasing DVD videos of the Debconf5 sessions (plus Debian Day
and some extras) in PAL format.  NTSC format discs will be ready in a
few days.  I am starting to burn discs for those who have already
ordered, and will continue doing so as orders come in.

You can find details of the contents and a mail order form at:
<http://www.decadentplace.org.uk/cgi-bin/debconf5-dvd-order.py>.  You
can order and pay by PayPal, which requires either a credit card or a
Paypal account.  I can also accept cheques and bank transfers from UK
banks, but I don't know about international payment options beyond
PayPal.

Holger Levsen is copying the disc images to dc5video.debian.net, from
where they will be available for download later in the week.  I will
also release the files used to build this version shortly.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
One of the nice things about standards is that there are so many of them.