Re: "new" talks and preliminary pal dvds available

I wrote:
> Holger Levsen wrote:
> <snip>
> > Version 1.0 will be released once we know we cannot recover the missing three
> > talks or once we have them.
>
> At that point I will be offering boxed copies of the DVDs by mail order.
> I believe I can do this for something like £1.50 within the UK, EUR 3 to
> Europe, and $4.50 to the rest of the world (all inclusive).  I'll need
> to check a few more things before confirming those prices though.

I've now checked the costs and put an order form online:
<http://www.decadentplace.org.uk/cgi-bin/debconf5-dvd-order.py>.  You
can order and pay by PayPal, and I will send out discs when they are
ready for release.  The prices are slightly higher with the inclusion of
PayPal fees.  I can also accept cheques and bank transfers from UK
banks, but I don't know about international payment options beyond
PayPal.  Thanks are due to Amaya for making a test order.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
All extremists should be taken out and shot.